Google Search

Google

Friday, May 25, 2007

Silence of the lambs...

Its been a while since my last post...

I don't even know how to start again, as I'm not the same person as I was when I started...

Is it for good or for bad I cant say at this time. There are four dates that will determine if and how things work out.

Ever wonder why we set out dates to ourselves? Almost all people would say to make us remember things. So why do we need them? No one really knows, its just a taboo we have created to ourselves to make us more efficient. To get more done. To show that you are better than someone else...

I wise man once said - there is a fine line between genius and madness. So where do we draw the line in scheduling? When is there harmony and when is there too many deadlines? Again no one knows...

Talking crazy?

Maybe....

But then again...


technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

No comments: