Google Search

Google

Thursday, August 2, 2007

The first days of vacation...

Every new thing is weird at the beginning and this works with going to vacation also. As my vacation started in the middle of the week it makes it somewhat harder. When you get into the rhythm of 9-5 5 days a week it is hard to get out of the cycle.

Yesterday morning was interesting: when I opened my eyes it was around 12 or so and the first thing that came to my mind was "frell I have slept in soo much that....". The first thing that came to my mind was "The frelling electric company - they had an power outage AGAIN". After starting to get dressed to go to work I finally realized - Frell I'm on a vacation. It took around 5 minutes before realizing it and well going back to sleep was out of the question...

Todays morning was a bit better - waking up at around 8 - realizing that I'm on vacation and going back to sleep wasn't that hard to do. Tho the biological clock should have an off switch for the vacation time :)



technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: