Google Search

Google

Friday, November 9, 2007

Feeling like frigging manager...


As usually I'm calm about problems thrown my way but today has been like a frigging managing day...

From the start of the day I have had to solve managing problems, consult on so many problems that I have just a vague idea of that I really feel like a frigging manager.

The people that usually come to me with the problems get some kind of positive feedback (usually), but today it looks like im micromanaging their work and no one likes that. Especially me!

The only solution that I can provide at the moment is to answer that the problem will be fixed in the new release.

The obvious question that follows next is "When will the new release come out?!?!?)

ARRGH - can't the people understand that I can't do my job while I'm micromanaging theirs?!?!?!

This jumping through the hoops has taken all the will to work today - maybe its because it is friday, maybe not...

Nothing is easy in life...

Frell....

PS! for those who don't speak urban - here is the translation book.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: