Google Search

Google

Monday, October 8, 2007

Phoenix rising...

Its been really long since my last post, but the Murphy's laws are at work when you least expect them.

So what have I been up to? Well work, work work....
I have not had time to write anything and when I had the time I had nothing good to write about. So I didn't want o make this blog about some usual whining blogs, when reading wont provide anything useful. Only stress and agony.

But as usual I don't have anything good to say. Only to bitch about my life.


So to make this whining short - our IT is moving to a different location sometime in the near future. Ok that does not sound really bad at first, but there is a catch. My time to go to work and back will be extended by at least 45 minutes each way. As I drive to work around 45 minutes on good conditions and daily spend around 1.5h driving, it will double. As it isn't bad enough I heard today that in the new location the parking spaces are limited and I might not even get a parking space.

So this has made me to consider about switching my employer. As I like my current collective I just cant bare stupid political decisions.

Well enough for today - lets see what Murphy can think up next...

Blogged with Flock

No comments: