Google Search

Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another bank scam on the wild...

Great... When you usually get spam about fake Rolex's, lottery winnings and some other crap then now I'm getting spammed by Nordea Bank. Hmm, how come they send me a mail that links to an Hong Kong site??? What can I say - poor outlook users. One click and your harvested at best, lost all your money at worst. I don't get what good does it do to send out such crap. It does even look like a real email from a bank.

Ok, I can understand that the first half of the mail could be considered as a similar looking then wtf is the second part? Looks like random gibberish. Eee.. if few years ago there was kinda non written "code of conduct" then looking at this it looks like well... I don't know what. If you want to send SPAM then do it elegantly, make it interesting or just don't send it. I understand that there are FTTP but why the hell do you send it so much??? If it does not work the first time then it wont work on the 100-th time.

So if you want to send spam, first learn the language, secondly do your homework, thirdly get a better job and for forth DON'T SEND SPAM!


technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: